ONE BODY…ONE BUILDING
The Regathering of LBC Stage 2
Well, we have been talking about it for several weeks, but praise the Lord it is finally time to stop talking and start walking into STAGE 2 of ONE BODY…ONE BUILDING…The Regathering of LBC!!!
Sunday, September 6th, SHINE SERVICE for all Kingdom Kids age 5 up through, and including 6th grade will begin. This will be a safe and enjoyable time of worship, music and fun each week during the 10:30 service for our Kingdom Kids! You can register your kids each week when you register for the 10:30 service using the Service Registration button at the top of the page.
Wednesday, September 9th at 6:30 will kickoff our Wednesday Evening Sunday School. Come join our combined Adult Sunday School Classes each Wednesday as we journey through different books of the Bible. If you have yet to become a part of our Sunday School Ministry there could not be a better time! The Wednesday Sunday School Registration button can be found above to register each week, and this class will be streaming live at LBChurch.com.
On Wednesday, September 16th, Elevate youth ministry will begin meeting together weekly while Wednesday Evening Sunday School is in session. More details to come.
On Wednesday, October 7th we will add a modified version of AWANA to our Wednesday Evening Activities. More details to come.
Sunday Services will continue to be held in the Family Life Center (Gym) at 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM, and policies and procedures from Stage 1 will remain the same (see below). The 10:30 service will also continue to be available live on YouTube (Lighthouse Church) and the church website (LBChurch.com).
If you do not have internet access, feel free to call the church (740 678-2738) and get registered for any of the services and/or ministry opportunities mentioned above.
Thanks for your patience and prayers as we continue on this journey together!
To God Be The Glory,
The Church Leadership Team
Lighthouse Baptist Church
Stage 1 & 2 policies and procedures:
- Doors will open 20 minutes prior to each service. If you arrive early, please remain in your car.
- The sidewalk will be clearly marked for families as they wait to be seated by a Deacon.
- Aside from restroom usage, please remain in your seats the entire service.
- A Deacon will dismiss by family at the close of the service. Please help us by promptly exiting the building in an orderly manner.
- NO Nursery available at this time.
- In regards to giving, no offering plates will be passed at this time. Receptacles will be placed at the entry/exit for your convenience. You may also continue to give by mail or use the on-line giving option at LBChurch.com.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Masks are required to be worn due to a standing order handed down by the governor of Ohio.
- If restroom usage becomes necessary, only one family OR one individual will be permitted at a time.
- All other areas in the building will be off limits, including the nursery, classrooms, kitchen, etc.