One Body…One Building
The Regathering of LBC Stage 1
June 21st 2020
We know that the last three months has been difficult for all and has affected our Church and families in many different ways. Our prayer has been and continues to be for the glory of God as well as the health and safety of all our LBC families.
With excitement we move forward while continuing to monitor and voluntarily submit to state and local guidelines for social gatherings. That said, with much prayer and consideration, we will begin Stage 1 of The Regathering as One Body…One Building on Sunday, June 21st.
Services will be held in the Family Life Center (Gym) at 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM. Services will also continue to be available on Facebook and the Church website (LBChurch.com). Regardless of the venue selected, we look forward to worshiping with all and encourage you to select the option with which you are most comfortable.
It is very important however, that everyone who plans on attending registers online no later than noon the Saturday before at LBChurch.com. Because there will be occupancy limits on each service, please choose #1 (8:30 AM) or #2 (10:30 AM). If a service is not listed, it means that service has met maximum occupancy and is no longer available. As we prepare for increasing numbers, we are asking everyone to register EACH WEEK. Please register early so that we can plan accordingly as services begin to reach maximum capacity. If you do not have internet access, feel free to call the church and register at (740) 678-2738.
Please know, our worship services will be different as we take extra precautions to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for you and your family.
That said, here are the Stage 1 policies and practices we will have in place:
- Doors will open 20 minutes prior to each service. If you arrive early, please remain in your car.
- The sidewalk will be clearly marked for families as they wait to be seated by a Deacon.
- Aside from restroom usage, please remain in your seats the entire service.
- A Deacon will dismiss by family at the close of the service. Please help us by promptly exiting the building in an orderly manner.
- During Stage 1 of the Regathering there will be NO Nursery available or SHINE classes for children. All family members will meet together in the Family Life Center.
- In regards to giving, no offering plates will be passed at this time. Receptacles will be placed at the entry/exit for your convenience. You may also continue to give by mail or use the on-line giving option at LBChurch.com.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Masks are not required but are encouraged based upon your comfortability.
- If restroom usage becomes necessary, only one family OR one individual will be permitted at a time.
- All other areas in the building will be off limits, including the sanctuary, nursery, classrooms, kitchen, etc.
As you consider these guidelines, we ask you to keep a couple of things in mind. First, this is temporary! No, we don’t know exactly when, but Lord willing, as soon as possible we will be back together in a more normal fashion. Second, as we continue to navigate uncertainty in an ever-changing situation, we are doing our very best to LOVE GOD & LOVE PEOPLE. In doing this, we are striving to provide a level of comfort for everyone as we Regather, One Body…One Building to worship our Lord and fellowship together.
This plan is not perfect, but progressive. There will be lessons learned and adjustments made as we move forward. Your patience and grace is requested, and your prayers are coveted. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pastor Rob or a member of the Church Leadership Team.
By His Grace & For His Glory,
The Church Leadership Team
Lighthouse Baptist Church