ONE BODY…ONE BUILDING
The Regathering of LBC Stage 3.1
We are excited to let you know that beginning Wednesday, November 4, 2020, we will begin Stage 3.1 of ONE BODY…ONE BUILDING…The Regathering of LBC! This stage focuses on any and all children who turned 3 on or before September 30th and have yet to start Kindergarten. We will have Cubbies on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. You can register your child for Cubbies by clicking on the AWANA registration above. And on Sundays we will have Shine Jr. during the 10:30 a.m. service. We are so excited to offer classes for these kids! Please contact the church office with any questions.
The Regathering of LBC Stage 3
This Sunday, November 1, 2020 we will begin Stage 3 of ONE BODY…ONE BUILDING…The Regathering of LBC! Although much of Stage 2 will still be in effect (see below), we are excited to be bringing more of our ministries back to LBC! First, on Sunday mornings, during our 10:30 a.m. worship service, we will be offering nursery care for all children ages newborn-3 years old* (*child must have turned 3 years old after Sept. 30th). If you have any questions, please call or text our Nursery Coordinator, Olivia Mash at (304) 674-5023. We are also very excited to inform you that after an unexpected 8-month hiatus, our Adult Choir is finally back! They will begin practicing on Sunday evenings at 5:00pm (11/1/2020), and then begin helping us lead worship during our 10:30 services on Sunday November 8th. If you have any questions or would possibly like to become a part of this wonderful music ministry please call or text our Music Ministry Director, Diane Massar, at (740) 525-3682.
Below are policies and procedures that are still in effect from Stage 1 & 2.
Thanks again for your continued patience and prayers as we move forward.
The Regathering of LBC Stage 2
Well, we have been talking about it for several weeks, but praise the Lord it is finally time to stop talking and start walking into STAGE 2 of ONE BODY…ONE BUILDING…The Regathering of LBC!!!
Sunday, September 6th, SHINE SERVICE for all Kingdom Kids age 5 up through, and including 6th grade will begin. This will be a safe and enjoyable time of worship, music and fun each week during the 10:30 service for our Kingdom Kids!
Wednesday, September 9th at 6:30 will kickoff our Wednesday Evening Sunday School. Come join our combined Adult Sunday School Classes each Wednesday as we journey through different books of the Bible. If you have yet to become a part of our Sunday School Ministry there could not be a better time!
On Wednesday, September 16th, Elevate youth ministry will begin meeting together weekly while Wednesday Evening Sunday School is in session. More details to come.
On Wednesday, October 7th we will add a modified version of AWANA to our Wednesday Evening Activities. More details to come.
Sunday Services will continue to be held in the Family Life Center (Gym) at 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM, and policies and procedures from Stage 1 will remain the same (see below). The 10:30 service will also continue to be available live on YouTube (Lighthouse Church) and the church website (LBChurch.com).
Thanks for your patience and prayers as we continue on this journey together!
To God Be The Glory,
The Church Leadership Team
Lighthouse Baptist Church
Stage 1 & 2 policies and procedures:
- Doors will open 20 minutes prior to each service. If you arrive early, please remain in your car.
- The sidewalk will be clearly marked for families as they wait to be seated by a Deacon.
- Aside from restroom usage, please remain in your seats the entire service.
- A Deacon will dismiss by family at the close of the service. Please help us by promptly exiting the building in an orderly manner.
- In regards to giving, no offering plates will be passed at this time. Receptacles will be placed at the entry/exit for your convenience. You may also continue to give by mail or use the on-line giving option at LBChurch.com.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Masks are required to be worn due to a standing order handed down by the governor of Ohio.
- If restroom usage becomes necessary, only one family OR one individual will be permitted at a time.
- All other areas in the building will be off limits including classrooms, kitchen, etc.